- Insurance Services
- Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Trucking Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Contractor’s General Liability Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Hotel & Motel Hospitality Insurance
- Manufacturers Insurance
- Professional Liability (E&O) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life & Health Insurance
- Individual Life Insurance
- Affordable Care Act
- Individual & Family Health Insurance
- Individual Disability Insurance
- Individual Dental Insurance
- Individual Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Disability Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Final Expense Insurance
- - View All Life and Health
- Agribusiness / Farm Insurance
- Household Industries Self-Insured Group (HISIG) Workers Comp
- Get Individual Health Quote
- Individual & Family Health Quotes
- Get Travel Medical Quote(opens in new tab)
- Policy Service
A health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) is a tax-advantaged benefit that allows both employees and employers to save on the cost of health care.
HRA plans are employer-funded medical reimbursement plans. The employer sets aside a specific amount of pre-tax dollars for employees to pay for health care expenses on an annual basis. Based on the plan design, HRAs can generate significant savings in overall health benefits.
The primary requirements for an HRA are that (1) the plan must be funded solely by the employer and cannot be funded by salary reduction, and (2) the plan may only provide benefits for substantiated medical expenses.
HRAs may be designed in many fashions to suit the specific needs of the employer and employees. It is one of the most flexible types of employee benefit plans making it very attractive to most employers.
Western Valley Insurance offers free, comparative quotes on Health Reimbursement Arrangement from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.