Federal livestock insurance — Are you covered?
Western Valley offers a variety of federal livestock insurance products that can help protect the equity of your operation – and your bottom line:
- Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) for lamb, cattle and swine – Protects your livestock operation against declining market prices.
- Livestock Gross Margin (LGM) for cattle, dairy cattle and swine – Insures against the loss of gross margin (market value of livestock minus feed costs).
Equine protection for Horse operations or businesses
Whether you are involved in boarding, breeding or training horses, or giving riding lessons, you have an increased exposure to risk. Equine Operations Coverage includes a package of equine insurance enhancements that can add value to your policy
- Horse liability insurance coverage for accidents that result in spectators being injured
- Liability for accidents that result in damage to property of others
- Coverage for farm personal property and other property used in connection with equine activities
- Care, custody or control legal liability coverage for horses of others
- Boarding, breeding, training, riding academies, equine exhibitions and privately owned pleasure and show horses.