- Insurance Services
- Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Trucking Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Contractor’s General Liability Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Hotel & Motel Hospitality Insurance
- Manufacturers Insurance
- Professional Liability (E&O) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life & Health Insurance
- Individual Life Insurance
- Affordable Care Act
- Individual & Family Health Insurance
- Individual Disability Insurance
- Individual Dental Insurance
- Individual Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Disability Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Final Expense Insurance
- - View All Life and Health
- Agribusiness / Farm Insurance
- Household Industries Self-Insured Group (HISIG) Workers Comp
- Get Individual Health Quote
- Individual & Family Health Quotes
- Get Travel Medical Quote(opens in new tab)
- Policy Service
Did you know over 40% of people receiving long-term care services are under the age of 65? This is one of the reasons why long-term care insurance has become a frequently requested employee benefit. Employer-based long-term care insurance is an essential part of a comprehensive benefits package.
Long-term care is the type of care received either at home or in a facility, when someone needs assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing and dressing due to an accident, an illness or advancing age.
Rising life expectancy means that the potential need for "long-term care" grows with every passing year of your life. The likelihood is that you or a member of your family will need long-term assistance due to a prolonged illness, a disability, or general deterioration of your health and ability to perform routine daily activities.
Most long-term care expenses are not covered by Social Security or Medicare, Medicare Supplement ("Medigap"), or private health insurance. Medicaid pays for nearly half of all nursing home care, but you must meet federal poverty guidelines and may have to spend down most of your assets on health care.
Western Valley Insurance offers free, comparative quotes on Group Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.