- Insurance Services
- Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Trucking Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Contractor’s General Liability Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Hotel & Motel Hospitality Insurance
- Manufacturers Insurance
- Professional Liability (E&O) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life & Health Insurance
- Individual Life Insurance
- Affordable Care Act
- Individual & Family Health Insurance
- Individual Disability Insurance
- Individual Dental Insurance
- Individual Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Disability Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Final Expense Insurance
- - View All Life and Health
- Agribusiness / Farm Insurance
- Household Industries Self-Insured Group (HISIG) Workers Comp
- Get Individual Health Quote
- Individual & Family Health Quotes
- Get Travel Medical Quote(opens in new tab)
- Policy Service
Life insurance from Western Valley Insurance can help you secure your family's financial future by providing the funds they need to: cover burial expenses, uninsured medical bills, pay off your mortgage and other outstanding debts, and maintain a comfortable standard of living.
There are a variety of life insurance policies that we can provide. The kind of policy you choose depends on your needs:
Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance is a low-cost way of providing maximum coverage for your family. Protection is provided for a limited number of years. The insurance expires without value if the insured lives beyond the policy period, usually 5 to 30 years.
Term insurance premiums will not increase during the guaranteed policy time period (term) you select. Term life insurance pays a death benefit only if you die during that term. Term insurance generally provides the largest insurance protection for your premium dollar.
Term life Insurance remains in force for as long as premiums are current, provided there are no misrepresentations on the application. The insurance coverage terminates if you discontinue your premium payments.
Universal Life Insurance
Universal life insurance is characterized by great flexibility. Policyholders can determine the amount and frequency of premium payments (i.e. the more you pay, the less time you will need to pay). Your premiums cover the insurance part, as well as the savings or investment element and the expense part. The stated interest on the investment portion changes along with movement in interest rates; moves in 1/4 % interest steps are typical as banks and other financial institutions make similar moves.
Whole Life Insurance
Whole life insurance provides permanent protection for the whole of life, from the date of policy issue to the date of the insured's death, provided that premiums are paid. Premiums are set at the time of policy issue and remain level for the policy's life. Unlike term insurance, whole life combines insurance protection and savings or cash value which builds over time. Cash value build-up may provide a source for living benefits, for example, helping pay off a mortgage, or a child's education, or cash surrender value if the policy is ever canceled.
These products are continually changing, and we can provide you with the latest information and policies available!
Western Valley Insurance offers free, comparative quotes on Individual Life Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.