- Insurance Services
- Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Trucking Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Contractor’s General Liability Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Hotel & Motel Hospitality Insurance
- Manufacturers Insurance
- Professional Liability (E&O) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life & Health Insurance
- Individual Life Insurance
- Affordable Care Act
- Individual & Family Health Insurance
- Individual Disability Insurance
- Individual Dental Insurance
- Individual Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Disability Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Final Expense Insurance
- - View All Life and Health
- Agribusiness / Farm Insurance
- Household Industries Self-Insured Group (HISIG) Workers Comp
- Get Individual Health Quote
- Individual & Family Health Quotes
- Get Travel Medical Quote(opens in new tab)
- Policy Service
We want to assist our customers any way we can. In order to give you the most efficient service, we have built an online Policy Service Center to allow our customers to change policy information, report claims, or make a payment directly to your insurance carrier.
Online Billing & Payments
Most of our insurance companies have the option for you to pay your premiums by EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), e-check or by credit card. Fast online payments can prevent lapses in coverage and save you time.
Online Claims Filing
If you have a claim to report, you can take advantage of your insurance carrier's 24/7 Claim Support Service to report a claim directly to the insurance company claim department or you may contact Western Valley Insurance.
Certificate of Insurance
You may use the form below to submit a request for a Certificate of Insurance directly to one of our qualified agents. An agent from our office will contact you shortly after receiving the request. This feature is only for existing clients who are commercial policyholders.
Certificate of Insurance Request
Policy Change Request
Use this form to request a change to your current insurance policy. By submitting this form you understand that no coverage or premium adjustment of any kind is bound until you receive written notice.
Auto ID Card Request
Use this form to request a replacement auto policy ID card for your current insurance policy. The Auto ID Card provides proof of coverage and also provides the insured with information on what to do in case of an accident. Certain states require an Auto ID Card be carried in the vehicle at all times.
Annual Insurance Review
In today’s fast-paced world, making sure that your insurance policies are up-to-date is more important than ever. By staying in touch with your insurance agent, you can ensure that you always have the protection that you and your family deserve. This Annual Insurance Review will help us see which plan will give you, your family, and your assets the best possible coverage and peace of mind.